Are you a new entrepreneur, or do you have an idea for a new venture or business? This entrepreneurship course is for you. This online entrepreneurship audio course, gives you 15 classes and more than ten worksheets and resources that help you to systematically launch your business or clarify the business that you are already in. Work as quickly or as slowly as you want through the series.
- Day 1 - Clarifying your idea and defining your product or service offering.
- Day 2 - Your competitive environment.
- Day 3 - Who is buying? segmenting your market and profiling your customer.
- Day 4 - customer discovery - market research.
- Day 5 - can I come in? - Reaching your customer through promotions and marketing tools.
- Day 6 - Goal setting - ensuring your goals are SMART.
- Day 7 - Internal processes - ensuring that the operational details go smoothly in your business.
- Day 8 - A practical step - getting your business license/permits and determining your business' formation.
- Day 9 - Let's talk money! - funding your business venture.
- Day 10- Keeping track of your money. - Bookkeeping and record keeping the old fashioned way and use technology.
- Day 11 - Get your mind right! - the psychology of doing business and removing FEAR!
- Day 12 - No Rules - Unleashing your creativity.
- Day 13 - Overcoming failure - what to do when you don't achieve the goals you set.
- Day 14 - You are your business - viewing yourself as a brand.
- Day 15 - Passion - staying driven.
You will receive 15 audio lessons and a number of worksheets to provide you a practical guide from business idea to implementation